TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - BACKSTRöM, Mrs Maria Mathilda
- Age: 33
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 28th July, 1878
- Place of Residence: Ruotsinpyhtää, Finland
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 3101278
- Price Of Ticket: £15 14s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible D
- Location Buried: Unknown
Maria Mathilda Backström, who was pregnant, was traveling with her husband, Karl Alfred Backström, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
Maria Mathilda Backström managed to board lifeboat Collapsible D, and survived the sinking, but Karl Alfred Backström was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered or identified.
Maria Mathilda Backström died on the 30th June, 1947, and is buried in an unknown location.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |