TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - SPEDDEN, Mrs Margaretta Corning
- Age: 40
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 19th November, 1871
- Place of Residence: Tuxedo Park, New York
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 16966
- Price Of Ticket: £134 10s 0d
- Cabin Number: E-34
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Tuxedo Park, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 3
- Location Buried: Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York, U.S.A.
Margaretta Corning Spedden was traveling with her husband, Frederick Oakley Spedden, and their son, Robert Douglas Spedden, and the Spedden family boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Tuxedo Park, New York.
Frederick Oakley Spedden, Margaretta Corning Spedden , Robert Douglas Spedden, Helen Alice Wilson, and Elizabeth Margaret Burns all managed to board lifeboat No. 3, and all of the members of the Spedden entourage survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Margaretta Corning Spedden died on the 10th February, 1950, and she was buried in Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York, U.S.A.
- Elizabeth Margaret Burns
- Frederick Oakley Spedden
- Margaretta Corning Spedden
- Robert Douglas Spedden
- Helen Alice Wilson
- Burns, Elizabeth - Death Certificate