TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - FRÖLICHER-STEHLI, Mrs Margaretha Emerenti
- Age: 48
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 15th February, 1864
- Place of Residence: Zurich, Switzerland
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 13567
- Price Of Ticket: £79 4s 0d
- Cabin Number: B-41
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 5
- Location Buried: Friedhof Enzenbühl Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Margaretha Emerenti Frolicher-Stehli was traveling with her husband, Maximilian Josef Frolicher-Stehli, and their daughter, Hedwig Margaritha Frolicher. They all boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
Margaretha Emerenti Frolicher-Stehli died on the 21st March, 1955, and she was buried in Friedhof Enzenbühl Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland, the same place that her husband, Maximilian Josef Frolicher-Stehli, is also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |