TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - SWIFT, Mrs Margaret Welles
- Age: 46
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 30th September, 1865
- Place of Residence: Brooklyn, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17466
- Price Of Ticket: £25 18s 7d
- Cabin Number: D-17
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Brooklyn, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 8
- Location Buried: Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, Sleepy Hollow, Westchester County, New York, U.S.A.
Frederick R. Kenyon was lost in the sinking, and his body was not recovered or identified, but Margaret Welles Swift, Marion Kenyon and Alice Leader all managed to board lifeboat No. 8, and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Margaret Welles Swift died on the 29th April, 1948, and she was buried in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, Sleepy Hollow, Westchester County, New York, U.S.A.
- Frederick R. Kenyon
- Marion Kenyon
- Alice Leader
- Margaret Welles Swift
- Leader, Alice - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |