TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - CORNELL, Mrs Malvina Helen
- Age: 55
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 22nd August, 1856
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 11770
- Price Of Ticket: £25 14s 10d
- Cabin Number: C-101
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 2
- Location Buried: Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx, Bronx County, New York, U.S.A.
Charlotte Appleton and Malvina Helen Cornell both managed to board lifeboat No. 2, and survived the sinking of the Titanic. Caroline Lane Brown managed to board lifeboat Collapsible D, and also survived.
Malvina Helen Cornell died on 12th July, 1941, and was buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx, Bronx County, New York, U.S.A..
- Charlotte Appleton
- Caroline Lane Brown
- Malvina Helen Cornell
- Appleton, Charlotte - Death Certificate
- Brown, Caroline - Death Certificate
- Cornell, Helen - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |