TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - DOUGLAS, Mrs Mahala
- Age: 48
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 26th January, 1864
- Place of Residence: Deephaven, Minnesota
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17761
- Price Of Ticket: £106 8s 6d
- Cabin Number: C-86
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 2
- Location Buried: Oak Hill Cemetery, Cedar Rapids, Linn County, Iowa, U.S.A.
Mahala Douglas and Bertha Leroy both managed to board lifeboat No. 2, and survived the sinking of the Titanic. Walter Donald Douglas was lost in the sinking, however, his body was recovered and identified.
Mahala Douglas died on 22nd April, 1945, of a coronary thrombosis, and was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Cedar Rapids, Linn County, Iowa, U.S.A., the same place that her husband, Walter Donald Douglas, is also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |