TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - PARRISH, Mrs Lutie Davis
- Age: 60
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 16th July, 1852
- Place of Residence: Versailles, Kentucky
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 230433
- Price Of Ticket: £26 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Versailles, Kentucky
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 12
- Location Buried: O'ahu Cemetery, Honolulu, Honolulu County, Hawaii, U.S.A.
Lutie Davis Parrish was traveling with her daughter, Imanita Parrish Shelley, and they both boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912. Lutie Davis Parrish was traveling to Versailles, Kentucky, and Imanita Parrish Shelley was traveling to Deer Lodge, Montana.
Lutie Davis Parrish died on the 7th August, 1930, and she was buried in O'ahu Cemetery, Honolulu, Honolulu County, Hawaii, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |