TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - KINK-HEILMANN, Mrs Luise
- Age: 26
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 21st March, 1886
- Place of Residence: Zurich, Switzerland
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 315153
- Price Of Ticket: £22 0s 6d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 2
- Location Buried: Sunnyside Cemetery, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha County, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Luise Kink-Heilmann was traveling with her husband, Anton Kink, their daughter, Luise Gretchen Kink-Heilmann, his brother Vincenz Kink and sister Maria Kink. The Kink family all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Luise Kink-Heilmann died on the 16th October, 1979, and she was buried in Sunnyside Cemetery, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha County, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |