TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - DUFF GORDON, Lucy Christiana, Lady
- Age: 48
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 13th June, 1863
- Place of Residence: London, England
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17485
- Price Of Ticket: £56 18s 7d
- Cabin Number: A-20
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 1
- Location Buried: Brookwood Cemetery, Brookwood, Surrey, England.
Lucy Christina Duff Gordon was traveling with her husband, Cosmo Edmund Duff Gordon, and they boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
Lucy Christina Duff Gordon died on the 20th April, 1935, and she was buried in Brookwood Cemetery, Brookwood, Surrey, England, the same place that her husband, Cosmo Edmund Duff Gordon, was also buried.
- Cosmo Edmund Duff Gordon
- Laura Mabel Francatelli
- Lucy Christina Duff-Gordon
- Duff-Gordon, Cosmo - Death Certificate
- Francatelli, Laura. - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |