TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - FUTRELLE, Mrs Lily May
- Age: 35
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 26th May, 1876
- Place of Residence: Scituate, Massachusetts
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 113803
- Price Of Ticket: £53 2s 0d
- Cabin Number: C-123
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Scituate, Massachusetts
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible D
- Location Buried: Saint Marys Cemetery, Scituate, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Jacques Heath Futrelle was lost in the sinking of Titanic, and his body was not recovered or identified, but Lily May Futrelle managed to board lifeboat Collapsible D, and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Lily May Futrelle died on 29th October, 1967, and was buried in Saint Marys Cemetery, Scituate, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |