TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - POTTER, Mrs Lily Alexenia
- Age: 56
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 15th August, 1855
- Place of Residence: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 11767
- Price Of Ticket: £83 3s 2d
- Cabin Number: C-50
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 7
- Location Buried: Laurel Hill Cemetery, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Lily Alexinia Potter died on the 1st January, 1954, and she was buried in Laurel Hill Cemetery, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., the same place that her friend and traveling companion, Olive Earnshaw, was also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |