TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - MINAHAN, Mrs Lillian E.
- Age: 37
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 7th February, 1875
- Place of Residence: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Embarked at: Queenstown, Ireland on Thursday, 11th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 19928
- Price Of Ticket: £90 0s 0d
- Cabin Number: C-78
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 14/Collapsible D
- Location Buried: Melrose Abbey Memorial Park, Anaheim, Orange County, California, U.S.A.
Lillian Minehan was traveling with her husband, Dr. William Edward Minahan, and her sister, Daisy Minehan. They had boarded the Titanic at Queenstown, Ireland, on Thursday, 11th April, 1912, and were all returning home after a holiday in Europe. Lillian Minehan and Dr. William Edward Minahan were bound for Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, whilst Daisy Minehan was heading for Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Dr. William Edward Minahan did not survive the sinking, but his body was recovered and identified.
Lillian Minehan died on the 13th January, 1962, and she was buried in Melrose Abbey Memorial Park, Anaheim, Orange County, California, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |