TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - ANDREWS, Miss Kornelia Theodosia
- Age: 63
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 18th August, 1849
- Place of Residence: Hudson, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 13502
- Price Of Ticket: £77 19s 2d
- Cabin Number: D-7
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Hudson, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 10
- Location Buried: Unknown
Kornelia Theodosia Andrews was traveling with her sister, Anna Louisa Hogeboom, and their neice, Gretchen Fiske Longley. They all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were bound for Hudson, New York.
Kornelia Theodosia Andrews died on 4th December, 1913, and was buried in an unknown grave in New York, U.S.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |