TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - HAGLAND, Mr Konrad Mathias Reiersen
- Age: 19
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1893
- Place of Residence: Skaare, Norway
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 65304
- Price Of Ticket: £6 19s 4d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Belmar, New Jersey
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
Konrad Mathias Reiersen Hagland was traveling with his brother-in-law, Ingvald Olai Olsen Hagland, and they both boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Belmar, New Jersey.
Ingvald Olai Olsen Hagland and Konrad Mathias Reiersen Hagland were both lost in the sinking, and their bodies were not recovered.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |