TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - PHILLIPS, Miss Kate Florence
- Age: 19
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1st January, 1863
- Place of Residence: Worcester, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 250655
- Price Of Ticket: £26 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Los Angeles, California
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 11
- Location Buried: ?
Kate Florence Phillips was traveling with Henry Samuel Morley, and they both boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912. Henry Samuel Morley was bound for New York City, New York, and Kate Florence Phillips was traveling to Los Angeles, California.
Kate Florence Phillips died in 1958, and the location of where she is buried is unknown.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |