TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - BUSS, Miss Kate
- Age: 36
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 28th December, 1875
- Place of Residence: Sittingbourne, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 27849
- Price Of Ticket: £13 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: San Francisco, California
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 9
- Location Buried: Fircrest Cemetery, Monmouth, Polk County, Oregon, U.S.A.
Kate Buss died on the 12th July, 1972, and she was buried in Fircrest Cemetery, Monmouth, Polk County, Oregon, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |