TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - BACKSTRöM, Mr Karl Alfred
- Age: 32
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 14th July, 1880
- Place of Residence: Ruotsinpyhtää, Finland
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 3101278
- Price Of Ticket: £15 14s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
Karl Alfred Backström was traveling with his pregnant wife, Maria Mathilda Backström, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
Maria Mathilda Backström managed to board lifeboat Collapsible D, and survived the sinking, but Karl Alfred Backström was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered or identified.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |