TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - MIDTSJø, Mr Karl Albert
- Age: 21
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 4th August, 1890
- Place of Residence: Oslo, Norway
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 345501
- Price Of Ticket: £7 15s 6d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Chicago, Illinois
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 15
- Location Buried: Mount Olive Cemetery, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, U.S.A.
Karl Albert Midtsjø died on the 25th January, 1939, and he was buried in Mount Olive Cemetery, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |