TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - SNYDER, Mr John Pillsbury
- Age: 24
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 8th January, 1888
- Place of Residence: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 21228
- Price Of Ticket: £82 5s 4d
- Cabin Number: B-45
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 7
- Location Buried: Lakewood Cemetery, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota, U.S.A.
John Pillsbury Snyder was traveling with his wife, Nelle Snyder, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Minneapolis, Minnesota, on their honeymoon.
John Pillsbury Snyder died on the 22nd July, 1959, and he was buried in Lakewood Cemetery, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |