TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - HUME, Mr John Law
- Age: 21
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1891
- Place of Residence: Dumfries, Scotland
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 250654 (Titanic's Band)
- Price Of Ticket:
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Unknown
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 193
- Location Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
John Law Hume lived at George Street, Dumfries, Scotland, United Kingdom.
John Law Hume was traveling with fellow musicians Wallace Hartley, John Frederick Preston Clarke, Theodore Ronald Brailey, Roger Marie Bricoux, John Wesley Woodward, Percy Cornelius Taylor and Georges Alexandre Krins.
Theodore Ronald Brailey, Wallace Hartley, John Frederick Preston Clarke, John Law Hume, Roger Marie Bricoux, John Wesley Woodward, Percy Cornelius Taylor and Georges Alexandre Krins were all lost in the sinking of Titanic.
John Law Hume was buried in Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |