TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - HARPER, Rev. John
- Age: 28
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1884
- Place of Residence: Surrey, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 248727
- Price Of Ticket: £33 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Chicago, Illinois
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
Rev. John Harper was traveling with his daughter, Annie Jessie Harper, and his neice, Jessie Wills Leitch, who was also Annie Jessie Harper's nanny. The Harper family boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were bound for Chicago, Illinois.
Rev. John Harper did not survive the sinking, and his body was not recovered or identified. Annie Jessie Harper and Jessie Wills Leitch both managed to board lifeboat No. 11, and they both survived the sinking.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |