TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - CLARKE, Mr John Frederick Preston
- Age: 30
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1882
- Place of Residence: Liverpool, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 250654 (Titanic's Band)
- Price Of Ticket:
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Unknown
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 202
- Location Buried: Mount Olivet Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
John Frederick Preston Clarke lived at Tunstall Street, Smithdown Road, Liverpool, England, United Kingdom.
John Frederick Preston Clarke was traveling with fellow musicians Wallace Hartley, Theodore Ronald Brailey, John Law Hume, Roger Marie Bricoux, John Wesley Woodward, Percy Cornelius Taylor and Georges Alexandre Krins.
Theodore Ronald Brailey, Wallace Hartley, John Frederick Preston Clarke, John Law Hume, Roger Marie Bricoux, John Wesley Woodward, Percy Cornelius Taylor and Georges Alexandre Krins were all lost in the sinking of Titanic.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |