TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - RYERSON, Master John Borie
- Age: 13
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 16th December, 1898
- Place of Residence: Haverford, Pennsylvania
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17608
- Price Of Ticket: £262 7s 6d
- Cabin Number: B-57 / B-63 / B-66
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Cooperstown, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 4
- Location Buried: Lakewood Cemetery, Cooperstown, Otsego County, New York, U.S.A.
John Borie Ryerson was traveling with his parents, Arthur Larned Ryerson and Emily Maria Ryerson, and his sisters, Susan Parker Ryerson and Emily Borie Ryerson. The Ryerson family all boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were bound for Cooperstown, New York.
Arthur Larned Ryerson was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered or identified. His wife Emily Maria Ryerson, and their three children Susan Parker Ryerson, Emily Borie Ryerson, John Borie Ryerson, together with Grace Scott Bowen and Victorine Chaudanson all managed to board lifeboat No. 4, and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
John Borie Ryerson died on the 21st January, 1986, and he was buried in Lakewood Cemetery, Cooperstown, Otsego County, New York, U.S.A.
- Grace Scott Bowen
- Victorine Chaudanson
- Arthur Larned Ryerson
- Emily Borie Ryerson
- Emily Maria Ryerson
- John Borie Ryerson
- Susan Parker Ryerson
- Bowen, Grace Scott - Death Certificate
- Ryerson, Emily Maria - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |