TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - ASPLUND, Mr Johan Charles
- Age: 23
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 31st January, 1889
- Place of Residence: Oskarshamn, Sweden
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 350054
- Price Of Ticket: £7 15s 11d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 13
- Location Buried: Unknown location
Johan Charles Asplund boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were bound for Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Johan Charles Asplund managed to board lifeboat No. 13, and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Johan Charles Asplund died on the 14th August, 1943, but the location is unknown.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |