TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - WELLS, Miss Joan
- Age: 4
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 26th February, 1908
- Place of Residence: Cornwall, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 29103
- Price Of Ticket: £23 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Akron, Ohio
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 14
- Location Buried: Mount Peace Cemetery, Akron, Summit County, Ohio, U.S.A.
Joan Wells was traveling with her mother, Addie Dart Wells, and her brother, Ralph Lester Wells, and they all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were bound for Akron, Ohio.
Joan Wells died on the 10th July, 1933, and she was buried in Mount Peace Cemetery, Akron, Summit County, Ohio, U.S.A., the same location that her mother, Addie Dart Wells, and her brother, Ralph Lester Wells, are also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |