TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - TROUT, Mrs Jessie L.
- Age: 28
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1st November, 1885
- Place of Residence: Columbus, Ohio
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 240929
- Price Of Ticket: £12 13s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Columbus, Ohio
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 9
- Location Buried: Pine Grove Cemetery, Millington ,Tuscola County, Michigan, U.S.A.
Jessie L. Trout died on the 30th December, 1930, and she was buried in Pine Grove Cemetery, Millington ,Tuscola County, Michigan, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |