TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - HERMAN, Mrs Jane
- Age: 48
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): July, 1863
- Place of Residence: Somerset, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 220845
- Price Of Ticket: £65 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Bernardsville, New Jersey
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 9
- Location Buried: Saint Bernards Cemetery, Bernardsville, Somerset County, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Jane Herman was traveling with her husband, Samuel Herman, plus their two adopted daughters, Alice Herman and Kate Herman, as well as the couple's adopted son, George Frederick Sweet. The Herman family all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and their destination was Bernardsville, New Jersey.
Samuel Herman and George Frederick Sweet were both lost in the sinking and their bodies were not recovered. Jane Herman, Alice Herman and Kate Herman all managed to board lifeboat No. 9, and they survived the sinking.
Jane Herman died on the 16th January, 1937, and she was buried in Saint Bernards Cemetery, Bernardsville, Somerset County, New Jersey, U.S.A.
- Alice Herman
- Jane Herman
- Kate Herman
- Samuel Herman
- George Frederick Sweet
- Herman, Jane - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |