TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - NICOLA-YARRED, Miss Jamila ("Amelia Garrett")
- Age: 14
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 15th April, 1900
- Place of Residence: Al Hakur, Lebanon
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2651
- Price Of Ticket: £11 4s 10d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Jacksonville, Florida
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible C
- Location Buried: Evergreen Cemetery, Jacksonville, Duval County, Florida, U.S.A.
Jamila Nicola-Yarred was traveling with her younger brother, Elias Nicola-Yarred, and they boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Jacksonville, Florida.
Jamila Nicola-Yarred died on the 8th March, 1970, and she was buried in Evergreen Cemetery, Jacksonville, Duval County, Florida, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |