TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - DREW, Mr James Vivian
- Age: 42
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1870
- Place of Residence: Greenport, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 28220
- Price Of Ticket: £32 10s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Greenport, New York
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
James Vivian Drew was traveling with his wife, Lulu Thorne Drew, and their adopted nephew, Marshall Brines Drew. The Drew family boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and they were bound for Greenport, New York.
James Vivian Drew was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered, but both Lulu Thorne Drew and Marshall Brines Drew managed to board lifeboat No. 10, and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |