TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - FRAUENTHAL, Mr Isaac Gerald
- Age: 44
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 7th October, 1868
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17765
- Price Of Ticket: £24 14s 5d
- Cabin Number: D-40
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 5
- Location Buried: Fresh Pond Crematory and Columbarium, Middle Village, Queens County, New York, U.S.A.
Dr. Henry William Frauenthal was traveling with his wife, Clara Frauenthal, and his brother, Isaac Gerald Frauenthal, and they all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
Isaac Gerald Frauenthal died on 16th November, 1932, and he was buried in Fresh Pond Crematory and Columbarium, Middle Village, Queens County, New York, U.S.A.
- Clara Frauenthal
- Henry William Frauenthal
- Isaac Gerald Frauenthal
- Frauenthal, Clara - Death Certificate
- Frauenthal, Henry - Death Certificate
- Frauenthal, Isaac - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |