TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - OSTBY, Miss Helene Ragnhild
- Age: 22
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 30th November, 1889
- Place of Residence: Providence, Rhode Island
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 113509
- Price Of Ticket: £61 19s 7d
- Cabin Number: B-36
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Providence, Rhode Island
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 5
- Location Buried: Swan Point Cemetery, Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.
Helene Ragnhild Ostby was traveling with her father, Englehart Cornelius Ostby, and they boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Providence, Rhode Island.
Helene Ragnhild Ostby managed to board lifeboat No. 5, and survived the sinking of the Titanic. Englehart Cornelius Ostby was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, but his body was recovered and identified.
Helene Ragnhild Ostby died on 15th May, 1978, and was buried in Swan Point Cemetery, Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A., the same place that her father, Englehart Cornelius Ostby, was also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |