TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - BAXTER, Mrs Hélène
- Age: 50
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 29th March, 1862
- Place of Residence: Montreal, Quebec
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17558
- Price Of Ticket: £247 10s 5d
- Cabin Number: B-60
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Montreal, Quebec
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 6
- Location Buried: Notre-Dame-des-Neiges Cemetery, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Quigg Edmond Baxter was traveling with his girlfriend, Bertha Antonine Mayne, his mother, Helene Baxter, and his sister, Mary Hélène Douglas. They had all boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were all bound for Montreal, Quebec.
Bertha Antonine Mayne, Helene Baxter, and Mary Hélène Douglas all managed to board lifeboat No. 6, and survived the sinking, however, Quigg Edmond Baxter was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered or identified.
Helene Baxter died on the 18th June, 1923, and she was buried in Notre-Dame-des-Neiges Cemetery, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |