TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - BACLINI, Miss Helene Barbara
- Age: 9 months
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 12th July, 1911
- Place of Residence: Duhur ash Shuwayr, Lebanon
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2666
- Price Of Ticket: £19 5s 2d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Brooklyn, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible C
- Location Buried: Saint John Cemetery, Middle Village, Queens County, New York, U.S.A.
Latifa Baclini was traveling with her three daughters, Marie Catherine Baclini, Eugenie Baclini, and Helene Barbara Baclini, and the Baclini family boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Brooklyn, New York.
Also traveling with the Baclini family was Adele Najib Kiamie, who was traveling to New York to get married.
HBB died on the 28th April, 1939, and she was buried in Saint John Cemetery, Middle Village, Queens County, New York, U.S.A.
- Eugenie Baclini
- Helene Barbara Baclini
- Latifa Baclini
- Marie Catherine Baclini
- Baclini, Eugenie - Death Certificate
- Baclini, Latifa - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |