TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - CANDEE, Mrs Helen Churchill
- Age: 53
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 5th October, 1858
- Place of Residence: Washington, DC
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17606
- Price Of Ticket: £27 8s 11d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Washington, D.C.
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 6
- Location Buried: First Parish Cemetery, York Village, York County, Maine, U.S.A.
Helen Churchill Candee died on 23rd August, 1939, and was buried in First Parish Cemetery, York Village, York County, Maine, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |