TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - WILSON, Miss Helen Alice
- Age: 35
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 12th February, 1881
- Place of Residence: London, England
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 16966
- Price Of Ticket: £134 10s 0d
- Cabin Number: E-36
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Tuxedo Park, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 3
- Location Buried: Arlington Cemetery Pennsauken, Camden County, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Helen Alice Wilson was part of the Spedden family entourage, being employed as the family maid, and she boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Tuxedo Park, New York.
Frederick Oakley Spedden, Margaretta Corning Spedden , Robert Douglas Spedden, Helen Alice Wilson, and Elizabeth Margaret Burns all managed to board lifeboat No. 3, and all of the members of the Spedden entourage survived the sinking.
Helen Alice Wilson died on the 1st December, 1939, and she was buried in Arlington Cemetery Pennsauken, Camden County, New Jersey, U.S.A.
- Elizabeth Margaret Burns
- Frederick Oakley Spedden
- Margaretta Corning Spedden
- Robert Douglas Spedden
- Helen Alice Wilson
- Burns, Elizabeth - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |