TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - WIDENER, Mr Harry Elkins
- Age: 27
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 3rd January, 1885
- Place of Residence: Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 113503
- Price Of Ticket: £211 10s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
Harry Elkins Widener was traveling with his parents, George Dunton Widener and Eleanor Widener, and they all boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Elkins Park, Pennsylvania.
George Dunton Widener, Harry Elkins Widener, and Edwin Herbert Keeping were all lost in the sinking, and only the body of Edwin Herbert Keeping was recovered and identified. Eleanor Widener and Amalie Henriette Gieger both managed to board lifeboat No. 4, and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |