TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - ANDERSON, Mr Harry
- Age: 47
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 20th October, 1864
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 19952
- Price Of Ticket: £26 11s 0d
- Cabin Number: E-12
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 3
- Location Buried: Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx, Bronx County, New York, U.S.A.
Harry Anderson died on 23rd November, 1951, and was buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx, Bronx County, New York, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |