TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - JOHNSON, Master Harold Theodor
- Age: 4
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 28th January, 1908
- Place of Residence: St. Charles, Illinois
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 347742
- Price Of Ticket: £11 2s 8d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: St. Charles, Illinois
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 15
- Location Buried: Little Woods Cemetery, Kane County, Illinois, U.S.A.
Harold Theodor Johnson was traveling with his mother, Elisabeth Vilhelmina Johnson, and his sister, Eleanor Ileen Johnson, and they all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to St. Charles, Illinois.
Harold Theodor Johnson died on the 10th April, 1968, and he was buried in Little Woods Cemetery, Kane County, Illinois, U.S.A.
- Eleanor Ileen Johnson
- Elisabeth Vilhelmina Johnson
- Harold Theodor Johnson
- Johnson, Harold - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |