TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - ABELSON, Mrs Hannah
- Age: 28
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1884
- Place of Residence: Paris, France
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 3381
- Price Of Ticket: £24 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 12
- Location Buried: Montefiore Cemetery, Springfield Gardens, Queens County, New York, U.S.A.
Hannah Abelson was traveling aboard Titanic with her husband, Samuel Abelson. They boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were bound for New York City, New York.
Hannah Abelson died on the 22nd December, 1963, and she was buried in Montefiore Cemetery, Springfield Gardens, Queens County, New York, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |