TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - TOUMA, Mrs Hanna Youssef
- Age: 29
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 10th April, 1885
- Place of Residence: Tibnim, Lebanon
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2650
- Price Of Ticket: £15 4s 11d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Dowagiac, Michigan
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible C
- Location Buried: New Calvary Catholic Cemetery, Flint, Genesee County, Michigan, U.S.A.
Hanna Youssef Touma was traveling with her two children, Maria Youssef Touma and Georges Youssef Touma, and they all boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Dowagiac, Michigan.
HYT died on the 28th June, 1976, and she was buried in New Calvary Catholic Cemetery, Flint, Genesee County, Michigan, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |