TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - JOHANSSON, Mr Gustaf Joel
- Age: 33
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1879
- Place of Residence: Bockebo, Sweden
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 7540
- Price Of Ticket: £5 0s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Sheyenne, North Dakota
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 285
- Location Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Gustaf Joel Johansson boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Sheyenne, North Dakota.
Gustaf Joel Johansson was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, but his body was recovered and identified.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |