TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - TENGLIN, Mr Gunnar Isidor
- Age: 25
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 2nd May, 1887
- Place of Residence: Stockholm, Sweden
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 350033
- Price Of Ticket: £7 15s 11d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Burlington, Iowa
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible A
- Location Buried: Aspen Grove Cemetery, Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa, U.S.A.
Edvard Bengtsson Lindell and Elin Gerda Lindell were both lost in the sinking, however, Gunnar Isidor Tenglin and August Wennerström both managed to board lifeboat Collapsible A, and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Gunnar Isidor Tenglin died on the 6th February, 1974, and he was buried in Aspen Grove Cemetery, Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |