TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - LONGLEY, Miss Gretchen Fiske
- Age: 21
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1st September, 1890
- Place of Residence: Hudson, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 13502
- Price Of Ticket: £77 19s 2d
- Cabin Number: D-9
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Hudson, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 10
- Location Buried: West Laurel Hill Cemetery, Bala Cynwyd, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Gretchen Fiske Longley was traveling with her aunts, Kornelia Theodosia Andrews and Anna Louisa Hogeboom. They all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were bound for Hudson, New York.
GFL died on the 11th August, 1965, and she was buried in West Laurel Hill Cemetery, Bala Cynwyd, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Kornelia Theodosia Andrews
- Anna Louisa Hogeboom
- Gretchen Fiske Longley
- Andrews, Kornelia - Death Certificate
- Hogeboom, Anna - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |