TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - BOWEN, Miss Grace Scott
- Age: 45
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 9th March, 1867
- Place of Residence: Cooperstown, New York
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17608
- Price Of Ticket: £262 7s 6d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Cooperstown, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: 4
- Location Buried: Lakewood Cemetery, Cooperstown, Otsego County, New York, U.S.A.
Grace Scott Bowen was governess to John Borie Ryerson, and was part of the Ryerson contingent which also included Arthur Larned Ryerson, Emily Maria Ryerson, Susan Parker Ryerson, and Emily Borie Ryerson.
Arthur Larned Ryerson was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered or identified. His wife Emily Maria Ryerson, and their three children Susan Parker Ryerson, Emily Borie Ryerson, John Borie Ryerson, together with Grace Scott Bowen and Victorine Chaudanson all managed to board lifeboat No. 4, and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Grace Scott Bowen died on 3rd May, 1945, and was buried in Lakewood Cemetery, Cooperstown, Otsego County, New York, U.S.A.
- Grace Scott Bowen
- Victorine Chaudanson
- Arthur Larned Ryerson
- Emily Borie Ryerson
- Emily Maria Ryerson
- John Borie Ryerson
- Susan Parker Ryerson
- Bowen, Grace Scott - Death Certificate
- Ryerson, Emily Maria - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |