TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - ROBINS, Mrs Grace Charity
- Age: 47
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 18th January, 1865
- Place of Residence: Yonkers, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 3337
- Price Of Ticket: £14 10s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Yonkers, New York
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 7
- Location Buried: Oakland Cemetery, Yonkers, Westchester County, New York, U.S.A.
Grace Charity Robins was traveling with her husband, Alexander A. Robins, and their nephew, William Henry Nancarrow, and they all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Yonkers, New York.
Grace Charity Robins was buried in Oakland Cemetery, Yonkers, Westchester County, New York, U.S.A., the same place that her husband, Alexander A. Robins, is also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |