TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - TOUMA, Master Georges Youssef ("George Thomas")
- Age: 9
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 9th February, 1904
- Place of Residence: Tibnim, Lebanon
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2650
- Price Of Ticket: £15 4s 11d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Dowagiac, Michigan
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible C
- Location Buried: Crestwood Memorial Gardens, Grand Blanc, Genesee County, Michigan, U.S.A.
Georges Youssef Touma was traveling with his mother, Hanna Youssef Touma and his older sister, Maria Youssef Touma, and they all boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Dowagiac, Michigan.
Georges Youssef Touma died on the 9th December, 1991, and he was buried in Crestwood Memorial Gardens, Grand Blanc, Genesee County, Michigan, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |