TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - RHEIMS, Mr George Alexander Lucien
- Age: 38
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 6th January, 1879
- Place of Residence: Paris, France
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17607
- Price Of Ticket: £39 12s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible A
- Location Buried: Cimetiere de Passy Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France, France
George Alexander Lucien Rheims was traveling with his friend, Joseph Holland Loring, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
Joseph Holland Loring was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered, however, George Alexander Lucien Rheims managed to board lifeboat collapsible Collapsible A, and survived.
George Alexander Lucien Rheims died on the 1st March, 1963, and he was buried in Cimetiere de Passy Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |