TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - SPEDDEN, Mr Frederick Oakley
- Age: 45
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 9th January, 1867
- Place of Residence: Tuxedo Park, New York
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 16966
- Price Of Ticket: £134 10s 0d
- Cabin Number: E-34
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Tuxedo Park, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 3
- Location Buried: Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York, U.S.A.
Frederick Oakley Spedden was traveling with his wife, Margaretta Corning Spedden, and their son, Robert Douglas Spedden, and the Spedden family boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Tuxedo Park, New York.
Frederick Oakley Spedden, Margaretta Corning Spedden , Robert Douglas Spedden, Helen Alice Wilson, and Elizabeth Margaret Burns all managed to board lifeboat No. 3, and all of the members of the Spedden entourage survived the sinking.
Frederick Oakley Spedden died on 3rd February, 1947, and was buried in Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York, U.S.A.
- Elizabeth Margaret Burns
- Frederick Oakley Spedden
- Margaretta Corning Spedden
- Robert Douglas Spedden
- Helen Alice Wilson
- Burns, Elizabeth - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |