Introduce Yourself...

Who, what, and why.

Why I haven't been active

Postby Captain ACS » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:48 am

Alright, I'm just going to clear this up. The thing that kept me coming back frequently was topic notifications in my email. But then I unsubscribed from these threads. That's why I haven't been visiting lately.

Now I have to keep reminding myself to keep coming here. Silly me :P
-Will "Madcatter" Allen

I'm a 27-year-old Mississippi River lover who spends his spare time playing country & rock music. Not much else to say.
Captain ACS

Re: Introduce Yourself...

Postby Gail » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:23 am

I'm going to have to find out how to subscribe to topics. It would be a timesaver for me if email notifications came in.
Gail

Postby Andrew Clarkson » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:12 am

In your User Control Panel, ensure you've selected 'Receive Email Notifications'. Any subject you post in will then subscribe you automatically, or you can manually subscribe to it by clicking the 'Subscribe' link which lurks at the bottom left of any Topic.

It is also possible to subscribe to the individual forums, like the news one for example, by simply clicking the 'Subscribe To Forum' button at the foot of each sub forum, sending you an email with each new subject, and with any posts to existing topics in that forum.
All the best,
Andrew Clarkson,
Webmaster,
http://www.titanic-titanic.com/index.shtml
Andrew Clarkson
Site Admin

Postby Gail » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:38 am

Found it! Thanks, Andrew.
Gail

Postby Rose » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Moi. :shock:
Attachments
Moi.jpg
Moi.jpg (90.64 KiB) Viewed 9177 times
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes.
Rose

Postby Captain ACS » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:59 am

I guess since so much time has passed, I may as well reintroduce myself, since I'm now the only person who owns this account.

My name's Will. I'm almost 27, more or less making me the youngest active member on this forum. I'm from a family with three younger siblings, the youngest of which is my 17-year-old brother, who's the only other Titanic aficionado in the family (he also co-owned this account with me up until 2014, and wrote a review recently for the Branson museum thread). Today, I live in Metairie, Louisiana (a suburb of New Orleans), working every other week as a crewman on the Carnival Triumph, as well as playing musical gigs on the side.
Last edited by Captain ACS on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Will "Madcatter" Allen

I'm a 27-year-old Mississippi River lover who spends his spare time playing country & rock music. Not much else to say.
Captain ACS

Postby VW1956 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:10 pm

Hello. I'll also re-introduce myself. My name is Ken. I have been retired now for 2 years and have moved back to London. I also re-married last year to Sharon whom I have been with for 23 years so I guess it was about time we made it official. I have three children Andrew 29 Zoe 27 Richard 26. Only Zoe shows an interest in Titanic.
VW1956

Previous

Return to Say Hello