Radio-controlled Titanic model for sale

Discuss and display your Titanic models here.

Radio-controlled Titanic model for sale

Postby Peter Jordan » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:06 am

I am reluctantly forced to offer my large-scale radio-controlled 'Titanic' model for sale. This is based on the the 6-foot long commercially-produced model but has received extensive work to improve the appearance and detailing. It is offered complete with the full radio-control system, motor accumulators, handset batteries, chargers, display stand and a transport trailer/cradle. Just charge up and she is ready to sail!

Further details (including photographs) can be obtained by sending an email to: peterjordan@dsl.pipex.com

The purchaser will need to be able to arrange collection from an address in Birmingham, UK

Peter Jordan
Peter Jordan

Re: Radio-controlled Titanic model for sale

Postby Peter Jordan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:48 pm

This model is still with me and, because of the atrocious weather last year, it spent most of its time on display in the house.

However, following a change in personal circumstances, I am now downsizing ready for a move out of England, so it has to go.

I am, therefore, offering the full kit as detailed above for just £800. That is significantly less than it all cost me, but I can't take it to my proposed new home.

If you are interested email me at: peterjordan@dsl.pipex.com

Peter Jordan

Birmingham, England.
Peter Jordan

Re: Radio-controlled Titanic model for sale

Postby VW1956 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:51 pm

Hello Peter. I somehow missed your first post. Any chance of posting a picture or two of your model? Ken.
VW1956

Return to Titanic Modelling